Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HOME

Just wanted to let you know that we are home. Getting out of there is always frustrating. Lots of waiting around for paperwork when you are very anxious to just get out of there.   Ambrose is still having lots of secretions and was up ALL night needing lots of suctioning, so needless to say I have not gotten any sleep either.  He had lots of seizures yesterday, better today. We are also having some issues with our O2 system. I feel I have soooo much to catch up on.  I am glad to be home but a little overwhelmed.  We also have 5 upcoming appointments set up in the next 6 weeks. Ugh!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are both back home, where you belong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm late in posting - I haven't been on the computer much. How are things going? I'm SO glad you are home. It always feels good. :) Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete